Oh my goodness! Congratulations you two! She is beautiful!! I didnt hear that you had her....we are so out of the loop in tx! Thank goodness for blogs! Love ya!
hey shelbi! i don't know if you remember me, but i remember you...brookebringhurst:) anyway, your girls are beautiful! you must have a handful with 4 of them...how fun!!!
Me and Denver have been married for 11 1/2 CRAZY years. We have FOUR little girls, and another little girl on the way!! (due 4-9-13) Nellie is 10, Cora is 5, Libbie is almost 4, and Hazel is 2. I love being a mom to my little DRAMA QUEENS and a wife to my HOT hubby!!!
10 comments:
Cute!
So sweet!!
She is so beautiful! I love the one with her cute smile!!:)
She is adorable! :)
Those are the cuttest infant pictures I have ever seen! Congrats :)
Oh my gosh, she is adorable.
So stinkin' cute! I LOVE the last pic! What a sweet baby!
Oh my goodness! Congratulations you two! She is beautiful!! I didnt hear that you had her....we are so out of the loop in tx! Thank goodness for blogs!
Love ya!
hey shelbi! i don't know if you remember me, but i remember you...brookebringhurst:) anyway, your girls are beautiful! you must have a handful with 4 of them...how fun!!!
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالدمام
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالخرج
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالمزاحمية
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالطائف
شركة تنظيف مجالس بابها
شركة تنظيف مجالس بخميس مشيط
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف مجالس بمكة
Post a Comment